The workplace is on the verge of transformation.
Why? Because of the rise of AI and automation. Be it cognitive processing or machine learning, technology is beginning to permanently reshape how we look for job candidates, get the most out of workers and keep our best workers on the job.
In this session, you’ll hear from Canada’s foremost AI experts as they discuss, speculate and share important case studies. They’ll be asking:
- Reskilling, retooling, recruitment, redundancies – how will machine learning affect them all?
- What are some exisiting AI applications in HR?
- Can AI play a role in the candidate and employee experience end-to- end?
- In an AI enabled world, what does the future of HR look like?
- How will other AI advancements – such as self-driving cars or the ‘gig economy’ – impact the workforce?
- What are the risks associated with leveraging AI technologies?
- Good vs Bad: weighing up the effect of AI
- What steps do organizations need to take now to get ready?
Don’t miss out on this fascinating session.Panel Moderator:
Daneal Charney, — Director, Talent, MaRS Discovery District Venture Services
Marlina Kinnersley — Co-Founder, Fortay.co
Somen Mondal — Co-Founder and CEO, Ideal - AI for Recruiting; EY Entrepreneur
of the Year Winner
Roy Pereira — Founder, zoom.ai, HR Tech Den Start-up Competition Winner 2017
Krista Jones — Managing Director, Work & Learning, MaRS Discovery District