HR is all about support.
Creating a psychologically safe and healthy workplace is a prime example of this. Many organizations are adopting innovative and proactive strategies to support their employees beyond benefit plans alone. What can we learn from them?
Our expert speaker will tell you, as well as sharing unique insights on:
- Stress management best practices: Promoting employee wellness and overcoming mental health issues
- Supporting employees with accommodation needs
- Practical strategies for implementing the standard
- Respectful workplaces, ergonomics and other issues that affect workers over time including fatigue
- Mental health and wellness support through benefits and beyond: How to maximize the two
- Creative perspectives: What other forward-thinking organizations are doing
Want some great ideas that your company could implement tomorrow? This is the place to be.Mary Ann Baynton — Award-winning Keynote Speaker on Mental Health in Canada; Program Director, Great-West Life Centre for Mental Health in the Workplace; Executive Director, Mindful Employer Canada; Co-Chair, Technical Committee National Standard of Canada: Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace