Reinventing performance management and employee engagement at Colliers Canada
It was a journey that started just five short years ago.
Colliers Canada set themselves a simple goal: to increase their employee engagement. Determined to find out how ‘connected’ their employees felt in the workplace, they launched a regular engagement survey.
The information gleaned by that survey – key engagement drivers, assessing performance management – was vital. Since acting upon it, Colliers have seen their engagement score skyrocket by 11 percent, and a marked increase in 19 of 21 engagement drivers. They went on to win Best Employee Engagement Strategy Award at the 2016 Canadian HR Awards.
All this in just five years? Absolutely. And Colliers’ own Keri Fraser will explain how, revealing:
- The importance of performance management shift and how it positively impacts employee engagement and productivity
- How to overcome the challenges of transforming performance management
- Transforming compensation structures without relying on traditional numerical evaluation systems
- The role of informal check-in conversations in driving a high-performance culture
This is a story you need to hear. Be sure to attend.
Keri Fraser - Vice President, People Services – North America, Colliers International
Quick low-to-no cost analytics tools and techniques that address organizational needs
Self-service options have many benefits.
People analytics, for instance – self-service can be a great solution for organizations who are faced with size restrictions, budget constraints and limited resource availability. It can also be the ideal way to test, validate and perfect ideas before issuing formal requests to an IT department.
This session will examine these and similar low-to-no cost techniques, including:
- Collect and manipulate data sets from multiple sources.
- Replicate advanced visualizations with easy to use tools.
- Pilot and test different ideas before formalizing and scaling up.
Looking to lay the groundwork for HR analytics with low-risk options? Make sure you grab a seat at this session.