Shaping a culture of self-leadership and breaking down silos at Nurse Next Door
Growth is great … but keeping nimble during growth can be a challenge.
You’ve no doubt seen what can happen. Large organizations get weighed down with bureaucracy while struggling with a growing workforce and new management layers. In the meantime, smaller companies cling fast to their litheness and agility. Why?
The answer lies in changing organizational structures. No-one knows this better than Brenda Rigney from Nurse Next Door, here to explain how her organization took a radical approach and embraced a culture of self-leadership. She’ll discuss:
- Rethinking the value of middle management
- Self-led culture and how Nurse Next Door transformed how they work
- Questioning the efficiency of the organizational structure
- The benefits of self-leadership
- Five things you must know about a culture of self-leadership