Nothing changes like business changes.
Just look at the current shifts in workplace culture. What with generational differences, increasing diversity and evolving legislation, businesses are seeking bold new ways to attract, train, engage and manage employees.
Grab a seat at this session for the latest insights on these trends, including:
- The changing role of HR professionals: Becoming organizational futurists
- Changing demographics in the workforce: Balancing the needs of multi-generations and diversity within the workplace
- Globalization and its impact on companies and HR
- Change management and business transformation
- What is the real future of work in a time of the gig economy and a technology revolution?
- What HR needs to do to prepare
We look forward to helping you look forward. See you at the session.Soula Courlas — National Lead - People & Change Services, KPMG in Canada