University of Toronto Arts and Science Co-op
Who we are
With the most established university Co-op Programs in the Greater Toronto Area, the University of Toronto Scarborough has been working with local and international employers for 40 years to help them meet short term staffing needs, and fulfill longer term hiring objectives.
Our customized recruitment services, flexible recruitment options, expert knowledge of our candidates and personal service approach are four key features that make up the employer experience at UofT Scarborough. Our hiring process is simple and has worked well for employers throughout the country and around the world.
Why work with us (benefits/selling features over competition)
- • Experienced students from 22 Academic Programs – require less training time
- ° Many students have prior work term experience and/or volunteer experience (in a laboratory, clinic, office, field position etc.) or have attained transferable skills.
- • Work term duration to meet your hiring needs
- ° Students are available year round (for 4, 8 or 12 months work terms)
- • Year round availability of students, work terms begin in January, May and September
- ° For less duration projects, students are available for 3 months/12 weeks work terms
- • Receive a $3000 tax credit (qualifying organizations) per student
- • Simple hiring process, assisted by our Co-op Team